|Search Results for "cancel trade"
There were 11 questions found for your query:
- Can I cancel a trade?
All trades are legally binding contracts once booked. If you have booked a trade in error, it is ...g, foreign exchange losses will often result from cancelling a trade. As a result, penalty fees wil...
- When can I make a trade?
You can make a trade 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, please be advised that due to reduced trading in the currency markets on weekends, there may be restrictions on trading limits from Frid...
- How can I get my trade limit increased?
Simply log in to your Western Union account and click the link that reads "Click here to request a change to your transaction limit".
Once you have submitted the request form, you will receive a...
- What is the maximum amount I can transact?
There is no maximum amount that you can transact. Your Transaction Limit allows you to place transactions up to your approved limit. If you wish to have your limit increased you can make that reque...
- What other fees should I be aware of?
...r financial institution may charge a fee to forward the funds to our account. Prior to placing your trade, we recommend that you inquire about such fees with your financial institution.
- What is your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) bank account policy?
...ication is completely driven by the cooperation of your financial institution, which may delay your trade. In case of difficulty we will contact you to suggest alternative options.
Once the account ...
- What does my "Transaction Limit" mean?
Available to Trade is how much of your transaction limit you have available for trades.
***Please be advised that due to reduced trading in the currency markets on weekends, ther...
- I have a daily transfer limit; can I send you the funds in multiple transfers?
...ay send multiple transfers to pay for a single transaction. To prevent any delay in completing your trade, be sure to include your deal ID number and name as a reference on each payment.
- Do you trade at the rates shown on the Currency Converter?
The rates quoted on the Currency Converter are indication rates only. They do not reflect spreads that are applied to your trading account. To find out what rate you would be offered, please log i...
- How can I pay for my trade?
...r Custom House account number
Use account details provided upon trade confirmation.
Use account details provided upon trade confir...
- How does your service work?
Our service can be summarized in 4 simple steps.
1. You book a trade through your Western Union account to convert funds from one currency to another.
2. You send us funds that need...