|Search Results for "currency"
There were 10 questions found for your query:
- When do I need to include an intermediary bank?
An intermediary bank is required when sending a payment in a currency that is not the domestic currency for the destination country. For example a CAD payment to Barclay’s in the United Kingd...
- Do you trade at the rates shown on the Currency Converter?
The rates quoted on the Currency Converter are indication rates only. They do not reflect spreads that are applied to your trading account. To find out what rate you would be offered, please log i...
- When can I make a trade?
... trade 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, please be advised that due to reduced trading in the currency markets on weekends, there may be restrictions on trading limits from Friday at 9:00 pm GMT...
- Do I need to open any new bank accounts?
...please note that when sending funds to a bank account, that account must be denominated in the same currency as the funds being sent, otherwise the bank may re-convert the funds at an expense to you. ...
- Can I use Western Union for currency speculation?
No. The Western Union Online Services platform does not support speculative trading. Our service is designed to facilitate actual payments and international fund transfers between parties. Due to ...
- What does my "Transaction Limit" mean?
...tion limit you have available for trades.
***Please be advised that due to reduced trading in the currency markets on weekends, there may be restrictions on transaction limits from Friday 3:00 pm to...
- How does your service work?
1. You book a trade through your Western Union account to convert funds from one currency to another.
2. You send us funds that need to be converted via the payment method o...
- Which currencies can I buy and sell?
*Euro Member Countries
United Kingdom ...
- Are you Regulated by the Financial Services Authority in UK?
... to individual payments are limited to payments made in Great British Pounds (GBP), Euro or another currency of the EEA and only apply to payments that are made within the EEA. If you make or receive ...
- How can I send funds to my beneficiary?
... account can be your own, or can belong to the recipient of your choice, but it must be held in the currency you are converting to (i.e. "buying") or else the bank will re-convert the incoming funds -...