|Search Results for "restricted countries"
There were 6 questions found for your query:
- Which currencies can I buy and sell?
United States of America Dollar
South Africa Rand
* Euro-member countries include: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy...
- Are there any restrictions on sending or receiving funds?
...s by strict anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws. Sanctions have been imposed on countries known to have lax banking and financial regulations, as well as upon specially designated ...
- What is an IBAN number?
IBAN, International Bank Account Number is an international standard used by some countries for identifying bank accounts. IBANs are predominantly used in the EU region. The IBAN consists of a 2-ch...
- How can I send funds to my beneficiary?
...funds by EFT is free. Free delivery via EFT is currently available for the following currencies and countries:
AUD to Australia.
CAD to Canada.
EUR to France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands ...
- Are you Regulated by the Financial Services Authority in UK?
...Times? (Execution timing)
The speed of these payments depends on the currency you use and the countries involved.
· If the payment is in Sterling or Euro the timescales will...
- What is the cost of sending an outgoing wire transfer?
The following fees apply to outgoing wires based on your country of residence:
United Kingdom EEA* Countries