|Search Results for "trade limit"
There were 12 questions found for your query:
- When can I make a trade?
You can make a trade 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, please be advised that due to reduce...on weekends, there may be restrictions on trading limits from Friday at 9:00 pm GMT to Sunday at 10 ...
- How can I get my trade limit increased?
...ern Union account and click the link that reads "Click here to request a change to your transaction limit".
Once you have submitted the request form, you will receive a response from our represent...
- What is the maximum amount I can transact?
... that you can transact. Your Transaction Limit allows you to place transactions up to your approved limit. If you wish to have your limit increased you can make that request while logged into your acc...
- What does my "Transaction Limit" mean?
...vailable to Trade is how much of your transaction limit you have available for trades.
- What is your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) bank account policy?
...ication is completely driven by the cooperation of your financial institution, which may delay your trade. In case of difficulty we will contact you to suggest alternative options.
Once the account ...
- I have a daily transfer limit; can I send you the funds in multiple transfers?
...ay send multiple transfers to pay for a single transaction. To prevent any delay in completing your trade, be sure to include your deal ID number and name as a reference on each payment.
- Can I cancel a trade?
All trades are legally binding contracts once booked. If you have booked a trade in error, it is imperative that you let us know immediately. Because we secure the funds on the market at the point...
- What other fees should I be aware of?
...r financial institution may charge a fee to forward the funds to our account. Prior to placing your trade, we recommend that you inquire about such fees with your financial institution.
- Do you trade at the rates shown on the Currency Converter?
The rates quoted on the Currency Converter are indication rates only. They do not reflect spreads that are applied to your trading account. To find out what rate you would be offered, please log i...
- How can I pay for my trade?
...r Custom House account number
Use account details provided upon trade confirmation.
Use account details provided upon trade confir...
- How does your service work?
Our service can be summarized in 4 simple steps.
1. You book a trade through your Western Union account to convert funds from one currency to another.
2. You send us funds that need...
- Are you Regulated by the Financial Services Authority in UK?
...ver the rules relating to individual payments are limited to payments made in Great British Pounds (...ons, will not be available.
7. I previously traded via XE.com, Vantage or Custom House (Online...