|Search Results for "transaction"
There were 26 questions found for your query:
(Page 1 of 2)
- How can I find out the status of my transaction?
Easy! First, we notify you by e-mail to confirm your transaction. Secondly, you can always track the status of your transaction through your online account. Finally, we send you an e-mail whe...
- What does my "Transaction Limit" mean?
Transaction Limit is the maximum value of outstanding transactions you can have at any given time for which we have not yet received payment.
Available to Trade is how much of your transaction limi...
- How can I get my trade limit increased?
...to your Western Union account and click the link that reads "Click here to request a change to your transaction limit".
Once you have submitted the request form, you will receive a response from o...
- What is the maximum amount I can transact?
There is no maximum amount that you can transact. Your Transaction Limit allows you to place transactions up to your approved limit. If you wish to have your limit increased you can make that reque...
- Are there any booking fees?
No. We do not charge any fees for booking a transaction.
- What other fees should I be aware of?
Depending on the nature of your transaction, some charges may be imposed by third party institutions such as banks and payment processors for services rendered. Please note that these charges are b...
- I have a daily transfer limit; can I send you the funds in multiple transfers?
Yes. You may send multiple transfers to pay for a single transaction. To prevent any delay in completing your trade, be sure to include your deal ID number and name as a reference on each payment. ...
- Are you Regulated by the Financial Services Authority in UK?
... a non EEA currency, the payment is not covered by the regulations. These are described as one leg transactions.
3. What is the Impact of the Regulations on Transaction Times? (Execution timin...
- How can I send funds to my beneficiary?
...ed when for sending Wire Transfers, the Wire cost is always fully disclosed before you confirm your transaction.
Option: Delivery by EFT Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH) Choosing this delivery optio...
- Are there any restrictions on sending or receiving funds?
...ion by our Compliance Department. You may be required to provide further information regarding your transaction, regardless of the countries involved. If for any reason we are unable to send the fund...
- How long does it take to process a transaction?
... days (International)
***Please note that processing times quoted above are based on standard transactions. Any exceptions and additional circumstances may affect processing times.
- How can I pay for my trade?
...ent via an account held by you. Wire Instructions will be provided to you at the time you book your transaction. When choosing "Wire" as your payment method, you can in fact use a number of payment...
- What documents do I need to activate my account?
▪ Bank Name ▪ Account number
*On bank letterhead; transaction details not necessary
Firearms License issued by a Federal Government
- Do I need to open any new bank accounts?
No. Your Western Union account operates with your existing bank account. However, please note that when sending funds to a bank account, that account must be denominated in the same currency as th...
- Does the recipient that I am sending funds to need an account with Western Union?
No. Only you (the sender) need to have an account set up with us.
- How do I find out my rate?
Once you have an account with Western Union, from the home page type in the currencies and amount of your choice and click on the "quote" button.
Your rate will be displayed and refreshed every...
- Can I have a draft made out to a 3rd party but mailed to me? If so how?
Yes. After you have set up your draft recipient, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the draft for this payee be sent to you. Be sure to confirm your home address and...
- Can I cancel a trade?
All trades are legally binding contracts once booked. If you have booked a trade in error, it is imperative that you let us know immediately. Because we secure the funds on the market at the point...
- Where can I find my SWIFT Code or Domestic Routing Code?
When setting up a bank account on your profile, you will be required to enter a SWIFT Code or a Domestic Routing Code.
**If you have a Canadian or a US bank account, you do not n...
- What is an IBAN number?
IBAN, International Bank Account Number is an international standard used by some countries for identifying bank accounts. IBANs are predominantly used in the EU region. The IBAN consists of a 2-ch...
(Page 1 of 2)